Pacific Blue Eyes
Scientific name: Pseudomugil signifer
- As the name suggests, the fish’s eyes are a beautiful luminescent blue.
- A Pacific Blue-eyes are carnivorous fish, particularly suited for garden ponds and aquariums.
- Size: Commonly 5-6cm. Fully grown in 6 months.
- Will breed in your pond.
- Tolerates temperature from 10°c – 28°c and pH range between 5.5 – 7.8.
- Pacific Blue-eyes help control mosquitoes by feeding on the larvae.
- Frog friendly – does not generally eat tadpoles
STOCKING RATE IN DAM
5 fish per 1sqm
(ex. gst and delivery)
Av Size. 0-50 50-500
3-5cm $2.50 $2.50